Payroll can be an incredibly time-consuming task. We’re here to remove that burden through our innovative payroll outsourcing solution that not only saves you time, but also helps you to create happier, more productive employees.
Your Go-To Outsourced Payroll Provider
We get it, finding a reliable outsourced payroll provider can be difficult, especially if you want things done properly! PayCaptain is a HMRC-approved payroll solution supported by the latest technology.
By combining technology with human intervention, we’ve significantly reduced the margin of error often encountered by payroll outsourcing companies. This means you can rest easy knowing you’re in safe hands.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Your Payroll To PayCaptain
Trying to find a reliable outsourced payroll service can be a difficult task. With PayCaptain, we make that decision a whole lot easier with our innovative cloud-based payroll software.
- We take care of all the heavy lifting, meaning you can run and approve your entire payroll in just a few clicks.
- Our dedicated UK support team is always on-hand to assist you with any payroll-related questions or issues.
- Improve your employer value proposition by having your own branded payroll app for employees to manage their money, leading to higher retention rates
- Our built-in financial wellbeing features help to create happier, more-productive employees with lower absenteeism rates.
- Our powerful reporting dashboards, make reporting an absolute breeze (as well as making you look awesome in important meetings)
How Does PayCaptain’s Outsourced Payroll Service Work?
Once you’ve signed up to our outsourced payroll services, our team will get to work on migrating your information such as employee details, pay dates, etc…
Once that’s done, we’ll run a number of tests to ensure everything has been migrated and the payment processing is running correctly.
From there our team will take care of the rest from pay calculations to national insurance contributions, leaving you to simply approve the pay run each month. No more worrying about legislative changes or whether you're HMRC compliant - we've got you covered! You can also check in and make any amendments/updates at any time on our cloud-based payroll software. Alternatively, just drop us a line and we’d be happy to help.
Who Is Our Payroll Outsourcing Solution For?
We’ve helped companies of all shapes and sizes to:
- Save hours of wasted time on their payroll processing
- Reveal critical insights in their reporting through our powerful dashboards
- Support employee wellbeing through our one-of-a-kind app
- Improve their employer value proposition with the latest innovative payroll technology
If any of these sound of interest, chances are, PayCaptain is right for you!
If you want to learn more, just book a call with our friendly team today to see PayCaptain in action and let’s discuss your payroll outsourcing requirements.
Payroll Outsourcing FAQ’S
How much does it cost to outsource payroll?
The cost to outsource your payroll will usually vary depending on the size of your company and will likely be charged per employee. Some payroll providers may also charge for optional extras. When outsourcing your payroll to PayCaptain, you’ll find clear and transparent pricing with no nasty or hidden surprises.
Is payroll outsourcing right for every business?
For very small businesses, they may prefer to use an accounting software like Xero to begin with. As the team grows, payroll outsourcing will likely become a more viable option.
What are the pros and cons of using an outsourced payroll provider?
There are a number of key benefits to outsourcing your payroll such as saved time, or reducing the risk of human error and facing fines due to missed compliance deadlines. However, some businesses may prefer to maintain a degree of control over their payroll process. That’s why we let you choose how much or how little of the process you want to outsource with Paycaptain.
What should I look out for when choosing a payroll outsourcing company?
Before choosing an outsourced payroll company to work with, you’ll want to first speak to them and understand the process. If there is software involved you’ll also want to see the software in action to understand how it works and how easily it could integrate into your existing systems/processes. If you’re a UK-based company, it’s also worth checking if the company is HMRC approved.